Saturday, November 13, 2010

Where did the time go?

When did this little ball of cuteness and hair....

Suddenly turn into this cute, funny, friendly, giggly and smart young lady??

Happy Birthday to the sweetest redhead I've ever known!
I love you, my eldest!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday A!!! You are turning into a beautiful young lady!

Happy Mom said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

climbingtothestars said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Brandice said...

Oh my gosh that is the CUTEST baby hair I have ever seen! I love redheads -- they hold a special place in my heart. You are lucky to have one so cute, funny, friendly, smart, and giggly. They grow up so fast, those darn kids!

Jenni said...

Wow, she is really growing up, and she's so adorable! Time does go by fast, sometimes it makes me feel guilty for all the time I spend yelling and putting naughty kids in time out. Not guilty enough to stop, but guilty. :) I hope Audrey has a wonderful birthday! :)

Cynthia said...

What an adorable young lady! And seriously- that baby hair? Who can possibly look at that and NOT laugh? Awesome!

Emmy said...

Happy birthday! Love both of those pictures.

Kate said...

I had a baby with hair like that! Except it was blonde. Your little red head is gorgeous! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...