I have had Troy Bolton (aka Zac Efron) singing in my head for weeks. I wish it was a love serenade but it is this song from HSM3. Madonna and Timberlake may only have 4 minutes to save the world, but I have 16 minutes.
I have no concept of time. I am not Mindi unless I am late or behind. For some reason 16 minutes is all I need to do ANYTHING! It’s all it takes, believe me!
16 minutes to do math homework (5 and 1/2 hours)
16 minutes before the kids get home from school to go to the grocery store, no problem (1 1/2 hour)
16 minutes before church? Plenty of time to finish getting ready! (15 minutes late)
16 minutes for a conjugal visit (*blush*…I won’t go into the actual time, I don’t want to make anyone jealous…)
16 minutes to put dinner together (we finally eat around bedtime while everyone moans with hunger pains)
16 minutes to watch just one episode of “The Closer” (4- 45 minute episodes later…)
16 minutes for a quick catnap (3 hours later, a groggy, disheveled mom comes walking out of her room)
I really don’t know why the universe and the whole space-time continuum cannot conform to my time frame. It can be very effective, if it actually worked.
Do you think it really only takes 4 minutes to save the world?


3 comments:
I can't listen cuz I am at work...
I think you might be pushing it a bit with the 16 minutes thing...except the conjugal visit!
Love it! Why do certain things take longer than we think? Great post (except you were a bit inappropriate talking about your "special" time!!! HAHAHAHAHA You funny.
I don't even know what conjugal means...but I think I may be catching on!!! And it only took me about 16 minutes. (What a dork!)
Post a Comment