Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tag-o-rrific!!!

I was tagged twice and haven't gotten to them-so many tags on Facebook......Oh, yeah, and I am way super busy being the best mom ever!! Anyway, I thought I would put both in one post so they balance out each other. :)

I've been tagged by Erin to write 6 things that make me happy. Here are the rules: Link to the person who has tagged you. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

1. Unicorns
2. A quiet house
3. Really talking with my kids, I mean a real conversation not screaming and whining and disciplining.
4. ElRey and I laughing together.
5. Moments of clarification and/or edification.
6. This one time, I rode in a short-bus all the way to Baja Mexico-that made me very happy!!
Tag: 6 people who haven't done this yet. You know who you are.

Carlee tagged me! I'm supposed to name 10 things that bug me! Seriously, only 10???

1. When I pick up my daughter from school and I get to deal with an hour long fit almost every day!!!!
2. When I think I'm looking pretty good then catch a glimpse in a mirror and realize I don't look like Jennifer Aniston AT ALL!!!
3. When people are unnecessarily mean to servers/fast food workers/customer service in general. They are doing their best and they are only human. No one knows how hard it really is till they have done it themselves!!
4. When I ask someone how a movie is and they pretty much tell me the whole plot and everything!!
5. I hate that I wake up in the morning in pain!! What is that??? Am I 70????
6. BILLS!!!!!
7. That Bob Harper doesn't train the Biggest Loser contestants without his shirt on!! And when he wears sparkly pants.....
8. The only way to lose weight is to stop eating and that just sucks cuz that ain't living!!
9. That I am not smarter.
10. I hate it when I am unhappy because there is no good reason for it!
I Tag: 10 bloggers who haven't done this one either!

1 comment:

Richins Family said...

um ok it's about time! i've been meaning to write lots of bad swear words to you because you hadn't done my tag but i'm glad it didn't come to that! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...