Friday, November 7, 2008

Hairdo

Today I did something that's kinda scary to me. I tried a new hair stylist and I am very happy about it! My sweet little Carlee moved to Pittsburgh and that is just too far to drive for a haircut (she is coming out for Christmas and I will be taking advantage of that ;)).Cassie Poulsen referred me to her cousin Alicia and Herriman is not as bad of a commute. I really like what she did and her shop is super cute! Anyway, there is nothing like a nice haircut to make you feel good! I thought I'd put up a picture just so you don't have to look at my arse every time you pull up my blog cuz I know you are doing that at least 7 times a day, right?
K, I know I look totally psycho here, there were 8 kids running around my house when I took this.

9 comments:

Richins Family said...

well i'm a little dissapointed that you're cheating on me but you're right...pittsburgh is a little too far for a haircut!! :) it's looks great! woohoo! you're hot there's nothing more to say

Melissa said...

Super cute! I love it.

Richel said...

you are so brave!! I get too scared to do anything with my hair. It looks really cute. I like it a lot. I am going to miss seeing you booty every time I pull up your page.

The Piquant Storyteller said...

That is really cute. I think I may have finally settled on a hairstylist I like too. Her son is in Gavin's class. She came to my house and charged half price because it wasn't in her salon! I've been missing Carlee's expertise ever since I moved!

Heather said...

LOVE IT!

Krista S said...

Very cute....but it's even cuter in person!! I love getting a new haircut. Hooray for you :)!!!

Jana said...

I luv the hair!

Sass said...

So cute! I am sure you noticed me starring at you during the practice, I couldn't help it...she does great work! Hahahahahahaa! Your hair looks so great! :)

Stacy said...

It is super cute. I want to get mine cut like that now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...